EVA for Evernote

Yes I would invest.  This is another growing dynamic improvement.  The presenter which is the CEO of Evernote seems quite passionate as he tried humbly to inform the audience of the merits of the Evernote.  I am definitely drawn by the idea; “an external brain” is what we need!

There seems to be potential viability of the proposed learning technology initiative.  As a department head, this elevator pitch grabs my interest as this venture has its place in the learning institution.  The many benefits far outweigh any shortcomings.

In this fast-paced incredibly diverse world, the Evernote as a technological development has its place and holds a firm position as it will almost always reduce carbon footprint which is highly beneficially to any economy.

This venture is largely unique to the education marketplace at which I am apart of and to that end it is highly recommended.  Evernote stores everything as readily accessible information allowing for searching via metadata as well as the data itself.

The CEO seemed convincing and did not attempt the venture with uncertain outcomes.  I can see where this type of venture can be deployed into schools and businesses. Due to its benefits, potential investors would gravitate to it.

Although the pitch seemed credible, the presenter could have mentioned other members of the team to bring forth more credit to the product. However, I would still invest in this viable initiative due to my further research on the product.  Therefore Eva for Evernote!

~ Shawn

Posted in: Week 03: Analyst Bootcamp